Industrial webbing manufactured by Narrowtex is used in a variety of applications such as luggage, pet collars, bulk bags, fashion, footwear, etc. The full range of industrial webbing is available in various colours, widths, textures, materials and intricate designs. Narrowtex offers a standard range of industrial webbings, available from stock as well as a custom designed webbings that are exclusive to customer requirements as designs are unique.
Industrial webbing is constructed from different types of high quality yarns, depending on the specific end use of the products – polyester, polypropylene, nylon or cotton.
The different types of industrial webbing constructions are :
- Plain weave webbing – light weight webbing that is strong and durable
- Pebble weave webbing – closely woven to produce a robust webbing
- Jacquard webbing – standard or custom patterns for high durability and branding awareness
- Designer webbing – individually designed to suit customer requirements
- Bulk bag webbing – specially engineered to aid in the filling and lifting of bulk bags
- Polyester tapes – flat or tubular tapes produced for high performance capabilities
To find out more about the industrial webbing we have available or if you would like a quote, you can call us on (+27) 36 352 3108 or see the full range on www.narrowtex.com .
You can also read our previous article : Cable Pulling Tape which we hope you find useful.