Narrowtex Composite Strapping is manufactured from high tenacity polyester yarns and encased in a high quality polymer coating. Composite Strapping is often referred to as “Synthetic Steel” and is an effective alternative to Steel Strapping, Metal Banding and Plastic Strapping. Composite Strapping does not rust and therefore will not damage precious cargo during transit and storage.
Composite Strapping is designed to absorb impacts and load shifting during transit and unlike Steel Strapping will not snap or break.
Some of the key characteristics of Narrowtex composite strapping are:
• The stiffness of composite strapping makes it easy to feed the strapping under pallets.
• Composite Strapping is a safer alternative to Steel Banding.
• The polymer encasing/shell ensures that during packing our Composite Strapping is not compromised by sharp edges or rough surfaces.
• Our state of the art in-house laboratory ensures that the mixture used in our polymer provides for a consistent compound in every batch of strapping manufactured.
Narrowtex Composite Strapping (NC) is recommended to be used with Phosphate Buckles for optimum system performance.
Contact Narrowtex strapping specialists for further technical information as well as demonstrations or solutions to your specialised packing needs.
Consider Narrowtex Composite Strapping (NC) for a cost-effective and superior solution to your cargo securing needs.
• Container and Export Packing
• Chemical Industry
• Glass Manufacturers
• Paper Manufacturers
• Machinery Manufacturers – Conveyers, Engines, Steel Rollers
• Export Crating
NC40 13mm Composite Strapping
NC50 16mm Composite Strapping
NC60 19mm Composite Strapping
NC65 19mm Composite Strapping
NC85 25mm Composite Strapping
NC105 32mm Composite Strapping