Bonded strapping, otherwise referred to as hot melt strapping, has many advantages over conventional manually applied products such as steel straps, metal banding, rope, plastic straps and stretch film. Compared to these products bonded strapping is applied in a faster, safer and more cost effective way.
The bonded strapping is can be joined by a simple knot or used in combination with buckles, tools and tensioners, providing the most dependable joining systems. The strapping can be tensioned using manual or pneumatic tension tools.
Benefits of Bonded Strapping
• Gentle on delicate edges and surfaces
• Use with buckles or just a knot for easy binding
• Hot melt lamination provides for controlled uncoiling
• Dynamic load movement is absorbed by the elasticity of the strapping.
• Weatherproof and UV resistant
• Superior system strength when used with Narrowtex “Extra Grip” phosphate buckles
Industry Applications for bonded strapping
• Abattoirs (meat industry)
• Bale press
BN 19-450 19mm 450kg Bonded StrappingProduct Details
BN 19-520 19mm 520kg Bonded StrappingProduct Details
BN 16-450 16mm 450kg Bonded StrappingProduct Details
BN 16-350 16mm 350kg Bonded StrappingProduct Details
BN 13-350 13mm 350kg Bonded StrappingProduct Details
BN 13-325 13mm 325kg Bonded StrappingProduct Details
BN 13-275 13mm 275kg Bonded StrappingProduct Details
BN 9-225 9mm 225kg Bonded StrappingProduct Details